Saturday, February 27, 2010

Go Me

I am amazing. Not in the actually amazing way, mind, but in the, "wow, how is she that unintelligent/pathetic?!" way. Take today, for example. I got to work an hour early without realizing it until another hour later. I thought I had gotten up at noon (that's what my alarm clock said) but really, I must have gotten up at 11. The worst part, though, is that I was on my laptop while I waited to leave. And then I went on the computer at work. Both of which obviously have a little clock in the corner. An accurate little clock. But, somehow, I didn't notice the fact that the time was an hour earlier than I thought until my shift was actually supposed to start. It takes a special kind of person to do that. Sometimes, I go beyond a fuck up. ><

Sigh. I'm just hoping that no one minds, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah we were all wondering why you had left an hour early but we decided not to question it ;) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahha I love you! Well, maybe you'll get some sort of paycheck for working an extra hour!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha wow, thanks. And even if I ever got a pay check, I wouldn't because I''m actually working under the 11 hours I'm supposed to work this week 'cause the library's closed Saturday.

    ReplyDelete